Judgment Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Use Help making this deck better

Go down

Could Use Help making this deck better Empty Could Use Help making this deck better

Post by {Judgment}Haste Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:37 am

So this is a deck profile I've been working on, Its a Buster Bladder Lightsworn deck with only 4 buster support cards In the main deck and 4 in the extra deck.

deck list

Monsters - 27

1 - Black luster soldier - Envoy of the beginning
2 - Judgment Dragon
2 - Raiden
2 - Lyla
2 - Lumina (May add a third)
2 - wulf
1 - Minerva
1 - Felis
3 - Destiny Hero - malicious
1 - Bulb
1 - Dandylion
2 - plaguespreader zombie
2 - Buster Blader
2 - hat tricker
1 - trick clown
2 - damage juggler

Spells - 11

2 - Charge of Light
3 - Solar recharge
2 - Destruction sword fusion
1 - foolish burial
2 - dark dealings
1 - one for one

traps - 2

2 royal decree

Extra

2 - Buster Dragon
2 - Buster Dragon the dragon destroyer
1 - Beelze
1 - PSY Omega
1 - dragon of rebirth
1 - Michael, the arch
1 - formula
2 - Minerva, the exalted
1 - emeral
1 - castel
1 - dark rebellion
1 - trish

So Basic Of this deck is to bring out buster bladder destroyer. You are going to mill a lot and use basically your resources in your graveyard. You don't have to worry about getting the destruction sword spell to hand because you can discard 1 card and get it back. Bring out destiny hero malicious and plag. zombie and sychrone for buster dragon, but you must have buster bladder in grave or in hand in order to use the spell but than buster dragon can revive buster bladder. You can also use judgment dragon as a material for the fusion monster of buster bladder. I Mostly cant get the fusion monster out so basically my field is gonna look like this... Trish, Micheal, and Luster.... and sometimes that's all you need.

So I Would really like to improve this deck and yes I found out that this deck can beat the performapals deck the tier 1 deck in this format.

Thanks,
{Judgment}Haste
{Judgment}Haste
{Judgment}Haste

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum